You have QuickBooks®! But do you have local support, too?
Dealing with a stranger in another state—maybe even another country—can easily end in frustration. No Doubt Accounting, Inc., is your source for on-site QuickBooks® setup and ongoing support for business owners using the QuickBooks® software. Although QuickBooks® is designed specifically for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
- Which accounting method will you use?
- What chart of accounts do you need for your business?
- How do you handle beginning balances?
Our experts can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial setup and installation in a timely manner. In addition, we can provide training for your employees on the accounting software to enhance their performance.
Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are designed to fit the budgets of our clients.
Here’s a short list of the support services we provide during your setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Installation of software.
- Set up Chart of Accounts—including payroll, receivables, inventory, payables, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Enter your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit.
- Printing a trial balance and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks®.
- Train client or client staff in the use of software to meet accounting, management, and tax needs.
Ongoing assistance that we will be providing for your small business:
- Follow-up training to ensure the client is “on the right track.”
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of client QuickBooks® data to assist in tax preparation and management reports.
- The support services we provide to businesses enable owners and managers to focus on their business operations instead of administration.
If you’re ready to get started using your QuickBooks® program, contact us today to find out how to use it to its fullest.